Supervises housekeeping attendants to ensure that guest rooms in a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the hotel and local authority Standards Policies & Procedures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Carries out all assigned tasks in accordance and under the guidance of the Standard Operating Procedures of the Hotel and owning company.
• Maintains a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the Place of Work and all other departments.
• Attends and contributes to all staff meetings Departmental and participate in Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
• Responds to any changes in the Hotel & Housekeeping Department function as dictated by the business and policies.
• Provides a courteous and professional service at all times.
• Assists in efficiently managing the department according to the established concept statement, providing a courteous, professional and efficient and flexible service at all times in guest rooms are following the hotels Standards of Performance.
• Communicates with the different sub departments of Rooms Division or any other Department of the Hotel as assigned and perform all duties and tasks when rotated or assigned to another department.
• Assigns responsibilities to team members, implementing multi-tasking principles and to check their performance daily.
2 years as Housekeeping Supervisor in similar role.
Have exposure to Front Office and Laundry.