GRO:Under the general direction of the Guest Relations Manager within the limits of established InterContinental Hotels Group brand and local policies and procedures, responsible for establishing and maintaining mutual understanding and goodwill between guests and management. Promotes the desired work culture of winning ways of InterContinental Hotels Group and the brand ethos.
• Directs all aspects of the guest relations function to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction to current and future VIPs.
• At hotel, we want our guests to feel accomplished and respected. To help them we need you to offer intuitive Chinese hospitality and:
• Show Chinese Etiquette – by greeting our guests by extending the spirit of our signature welcome and indulge them in Chinese hospitality by being humble and discreet in observing Chinese protocol.
• Respect and Recognize – We respect and recognize guests no matter who they are and adapt to guest preferences making them feel a cut above the rest.
• Help Accomplish – by fully understanding our guests’ business and social engagement needs, and take pro-active action to exceed their expectations by efficient and accurate services. • Responsible for department english training. • Organize and plan festivel activities
• High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent.
*For this study and Internship program
Requirements: At least 18 years old, student or graduated within 5 years in the subject areas of the internship.
Benefits: Shared room , 3 meals in staff canteen, uniform,
Stipend: RMB 2500 - Monthly (Scholarship of RMB 3000 at the end of internship)
Other benefits from program: 2 weeks Chinese Culture classes(Scholarship covered)